Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Definitive answer #1

OK kiddies-here we go
In switching to the IE browser, I found page loads to be much quicker, and the pages loaded completely. So here we have the first part of our answer. When connecting using DIAL UP/use the IE browser for quicker and more problem free access to blogspot.

This still does not answer the question about whether or not Firefox was designed to be used with the Mac platform. I shall endeavor to find this out for all those out there who are restricted to dial up access. After all-if we want our students to be able to use this technology, we must be able to tell them how it will work best with dial up access.

The unfortunate thing, is that now, every time I need to access the district network, I have to go into my control panel and change my default browser to Firefox, because no other browser allows us remote access to the Campus server.

b.c.

No comments: