Saturday, February 2, 2008

battery problems with your laptop?

Has anyone else noticed that battery life in your laptop goes from full to half after just a half hour? The bottom of my laptop also gets so hot I have to put a magazine under it so it won't burn my leg? Is this normal? Is there a problem with the heat sink? I know that is how the heat is dissipated instead of using a fan. Our ex-building tech sent me a page for uploading a battery check and a 'fix' for the problem, but it turned out to be a blind link to an inoperable page. Does anyone have a link that works?
bc

2 comments:

HPSH WXman's 23 things said...

Did you have it checked out by Bobbi?
Maybe you have a bad one. With the new tech you might be able to get action a little faster.
John

Leslie Yoder said...

The battery issues are a problem with all the Mac laptops. I would ask Noah to look at it though- he may have some tips.

Leslie